Do you get headaches?
- You get headaches of any severity each week (Even just a dull ache counts).
- Your headaches tend to get worse later in the day.
- Your headaches are generally worse at work than they are at home or on weekends.
Do you get stiffness / pain in neck / shoulders?
- Your neck gets stiff and sore when you work at a computer or read (This might even be from your posture).
- You experience frequent tension in you head, neck or shoulders.
- You get frequent massages/chiropractic adjustments.
Do you have discomfort during computer use?
- You feel like you are more productive at work in the morning vs. the afternoon.
- Your eyes get tired, burn, or get red easily when you work at a computer for long hours.
Do you ever experience tired eyes?
- Your eyes feel fatigued/tired at the end of a workday.
- Your eyes generally feel better in the morning compared to the end of the day.
Do you get dry eye sensation?
- Your eyes and or contacts tend to dry out when you are working at a computer or reading.
- Your eyes progressively feel more dry/sandy/gritty as the day goes on.
Do you ever experience light sensitivity?
- Driving at night is difficult because of glare from headlights.
- Fluorescent lights bother you in large spaces (grocery store, department store, etc.).
Do you ever experience dizziness?
- Riding in a car gives you motion sickness.
- You sometimes feel a sensation of vertigo or disconnectedness from your environment.